- Pack: Osprey Atmos AG 65 Backpack – enough to carry all of my stuff for a few nights
- Tent: REI Co-op Dash 2 Tent – an ultralight tent that fits 1 comfortably or 2 snugly.
- Sleeping Bag: Suisse Sport Adventurer Sleeping Bag – cheap all purpose sleeping bag.
- Sleeping Pad: Therm-A-Rest NeoAir Trekker – a good night sleep is always important.
- Stove: MSR WhisperLite International Stove – works well in all conditions warm or cold.
- Water Filter: Sawyer Mini Water Filter – an ultra light and portable solution for hydration.
- Pot: TOAKS Titanium 450ml Cup – perfectly crafted to fit a nalgene bottle when empty.
- Water Storage: Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth Water Bottle – easily fits into the side pocket of my Osprey pack.
- Lighting: Black Diamond Storm Headlamp – spot greatness in the dark
- Primary Body: Nikon D800
- Backup Body: Nikon D700
- Lens A: Nikon AF‑S Nikkor 50mm F/1.8G
- Lens B: Nikon AI-S 300mm f/4.5 ED
- Lens C: Tamron SP 17 ‑ 35mm F/2.8‑4.0
- Lens D: Sigma 24mm f2.8
- Timelapse: GoPro Hero4
- Phone: Apple iPhone 8
- Travel Bag: Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 60L
- Power Supply: Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000
- Headphones: Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Pack: Gregory Baltoro 65L – perfect from weekend backpacking to an extensive 4 day trip at Denali National Park at Alaska
- Tent: Eureka Midori 2-person tent – a 2-person light weight tent for its price
- Sleeping Bag: EMS 20F sleeping bag – this got me through many cold nights in Peru, Alaska, Yosemite, and other cold places
- Sleeping Pad: Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite– Ultra light at 12.3oz and R-value of 3.2, portable and warm enough any backpacking trips
- Stove: Etekcity Portable Camping Stove with Ignition – super compact and easy to use
- Water Filter: Sawyer Mini – another compact item that’s perfect for backpacking
- Pot: Stanley Camp set – One stainless steel pot and two cups
- Spoon: Sea to Summit Alpha Light Spoon – Perfect for getting into those dehydrated meals without getting your hands dirty
- Water Storage: Nalgene 1 Pint – Wide mouth for easy handling when using the Sawyer Mini filter
- Lighting: 160 Lumens Head Lamp – perfect for providing lighting without holding a flash light in your hands
- Battery pack: Anker 20,100mAh battery pack – perfect for backpacking or long day exploring a new city
- Nikon D750 – great full frame camera with supreb low light performance
- Nikon D5100 – my trusted camera for many years before I upgraded to full frame. If you are just starting to get into photography, I recommend its successor Nikon D5600
- Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 – perfect for shooting nature or urban exploration
- Nikon 35mm f1.8 – perfect for portraits
- Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 – kit lens – great for just starting out
- Nikon 55-300mm f4.5-5.6 – great for concerts, animals, and anything that’s far away
- ND filter set (8ND filters and 9 ring adopters) – for those infamous silky waterfall shots, adopters fit almost all lenses with varying diameters
- GoPro Hero 4 Silver – any adventures, go pro can handle it
- Sun Pak Tripod – sturdy and reliable tripod – I have gone on many trips with this with no issues